08/26/22

     This morning was exceedingly stressful. There was a lack of communication about how I was going to get to school. This resulted in me being late. The rest of the day went well. When I got to Mr. Rease's class I had to immediately turn in my Origin Myth assignment. I feel like I did pretty well. Mr. Rease even gave me a compliment about how well typed and structured my paper was. We watched a short film about over-complicating things. I found it to be greatly relatable to my life. We then proceeded to read and annotate a poen called " We Real Cool". It was quite interesting to make connections and inferences to get the true meaning of the poem. All in all, today started off rough and ended mediocre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/26/22 - HHM BellRinger

09/12/22 - Neighborhood BellRinger